We are Sustainable
We support local growers and food producers. We use Ocean Wise seafood.
- cooking oils are recycled for bio-fuel
- all glass, plastics, styrofoam and cardboard are recycled
- all organics are composted
- appliances are energy-efficient
- left-over food is donated to Our Place
- paper products are 100% PCW or FSC certified
- spent brewery grain goes to a local pig farmer
Check out our feature in justenergy.com
We are certified GREEN
We have partnered with the Green Business Certification Program (VIGBC) which was developed to provide a set of tangible actions that businesses can take to tread a little lighter on the environment.
We were crowned the top rated green restaurant on Vancouver Island in 2014.
2016 CHARITY PROGRAM
Thank you to our guests who helped us raise over $25,000 in 2016
for our local charity partners across our group of companies!
OUR 2017 CHARITY PARTNERS:
We are Community Oriented
We value working with our community. It is just one of the ways that we like to give back by supporting our local neighbourhoods.
Become a Canoe Community Partner
*Please note: Our 2017 community partners have been filled - we are now accepting applications for 2018.